Thank you to everyone who is a veteran of our great country and to those currently serving our causes today. We so often take for granted the many things we can do, that would not be possible if not for those brave souls who have sacrificed, fought, and died for our freedoms. My father served our Army in WWII, my brother retired Navy, and my husband a veteran of the Army from Vietnam. I am so proud of their devotion, bravery, and loyalty to our great nation. There are millions more out there who have done the same, and continue to this day. Some served voluntarily, others were drafted to serve our cause. Either way, they did their jobs with pride, bravery, and sacrifices we can only imagine. They did it and do it to protect the American way of life.
- Take a moment today to reflect on how much of your life would seriously NOT be possible if not for the Veterans and their bravery.
- Say a thank you to the families of those left home that have loved ones across the globe ,for their sacrifice is equally brave.
- Pause and view a flag that symbolizes our country,
- Say a quiet thank you to those forgotten souls in cemeteries across our great land
- Say thank you to those you know and a few you don't on this day.
I am proud to be an American, fly our flag with honor, and thank my lucky stars every day to be a part of this country.
Thank you Veterans, this day and every day of the year for all you have done! God Bless America, the home of the free, the land of the brave!!!!!