Wednesday, December 5, 2007

TLC update

I thought I would share a "new" photo of our latest family member. He is now 5 months old and quite a terror. He is shown here with one of our other cats, Caesar, who was my mother's cat that we "inherited" when she died. Caesar hates all his brothers and sisters and TLC is just about to be properly reprimanded for breathing in "his space". Pretty much all it takes to cause a real showdown with him. Silly cat is doing quite well for only having 3 legs, but I am positive we will have to resort to tying the Christmas tree to the wall again this year or it will be a disaster waiting to happen. Last night his new favorite toy was my tablecloth that he found fascinating until he brought everything on it crashing down on top of him. Lucky for him I had actually cleaned off the table recently!

No comments: