Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm late for a very important date....

OK, I have no idea why these are all showing blurry on the blog, but too busy to worry. Work is wild, laundry piling up, baking to do, presents to wrap, more presents to track that are now lost in UPS black hole, still no word if my son is coming, stocking stuffers to buy.......................

My most treasured ornament, a bell no larger than 1 inch, metal with glitter flakes. Was my Mom's at one time. Always loved it.

A very blurry nest, but oh well, a nest just the same. Went with all of Prince's ornies this year so only snuck in a few of my own touches just to annoy him, worked too!

OK, off to resume the labors of love. Stay warm and safe!



4 comments:

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Poor you still waiting for presents to arrive.... I've ordered a few bits and pieces for myself that haven't arrived yet but thankfully all the presents are in place!

I've spent 4 hours wrapping presents this evening but still not finished them all!

i know what i'll be doing tomorrow afternoon!!

Victoria xx

Cottage Way of Life said...

I think we are all a little crazed just before Christmas aren't we, there's always so much to do.

I hope that you and your whole family have a wonderful holiday!

Judy said...

I hope all your presents arrived save and sound. All of mine arrived...WHEW!! I love your litte bell.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Lisa,

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas... Santa certainly spoiled me.

Victoria xxx