Friday, September 25, 2009

Speechless

I do not even know how to begin. Too many emotions raging right now so I likely shouldn't even be writing here. So forgive me if I just keep this short and sweet.


DO NOT EVER fall for a phone call, letter, or email informing you of winning a massive prize payout!!!!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY when they tell you the prize delivery requires you to wire or provide them with money to collect. Yes, my Prince has fallen for this scam. Several thousand dollars later, here we are while he is contacting authorities, cancelling his highjacked cards, speaking to authorities, etc, etc, etc. My repeated warnings to him, proof printed from the internet, NOTHING got thru to him except their promises of a large payout. I'm trying to be a kind supportive wife, but right now I am in too much shock to do anything. My mother always said if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. Well, I'm just speechless.

1 comment:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

OMG that is awful! You just think everyone knows better, but they really don't do they?