Thursday, October 27, 2011

Has it really been that long?

Oh My-lanta! I seriously have neglected this little corner of my world haven't I? So sorry and hope this finds everyone healthy and happy. So much has happened I have no clue how to sum it all up, so instead I shall just carry on as if I had my act together.

Fall has finally arrived in our little corner of the world. My majestic tree in the yard went from a glorious supple green to shriveled black overnight. Just once I crave to see some beautiful fall color appear instead of this sudden death we so often experience. Ironically we have already had two snowfalls this year, but not such cold until now. I will miss the brilliant warmth of the sun. Cold is frankly not my cup of tea.

Last week we were delighted to share the 1st birthday milestone with our sweet little Princess and her parents. I have no clue how it came to be that she is already past a year old, walking, talking, and pure daredevil.

We also learned the same day that this little Princess will be the big sister to another Princess in March 2012! This rather complicates the postings so it appears new names are in order for all the girls lol!

May you all have a wonderful day filled with much happiness and love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lisa, I do wish you would write "blog" more often. You write such wonderful posts....witty, funny, newsy and so much fun to read. So glad you stopped by. xo

Lisa Price said...

Where did you find this darling cake at? I just LOVE it! So precious. Xo.

Lisa said...

Lisa, thank you I actually made it.